我们的使命 & 愿景
欢迎 to 皇冠信用盘
欢迎! 皇冠信用盘 is a private Christian school that exists to glorify God with our HEART, HEAD, 和手. We accept applications for students from ages six-weeks through grade twelve.
Nampa Christian School is dedicated to serving the Christian community in the Treasure Valley by partnering with families and their local church to provide a high-quality education with the Gospel and a Biblical Worldview as its foundation. 我们的目的是装备, 形状, and disciple students' 心, 头, and 手 in the truth and authority of Scripture, striving for excellence to glorify God in all areas of learning and life.
As you continue to explore our website, we trust the Lord will guide you. 在南帕基督教堂, we value the education of your children and realize the decisions you make around your children’s education have a lasting effect on their lives. If you have any further questions about Nampa Christian School, 请皇冠信用盘, so we can help you with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your interest in our school and may God bless you in your endeavors!
Boldly Christian - Unquestionably Academic,
““Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.””
Our vision at 皇冠信用盘 is to provide a high quality education with the Gospel and a Biblical Worldview as its foundation. 我们的目的是装备, 形状 and disciple students' 心, 头, 和手 in the truth and authority of Scripture, striving for excellence to glorify God in all areas of learning and life.
皇冠信用盘, through a Christ-centered partnership with families and Churches, exists to glorify God with our HEART, HEAD, 和手.
Our prayer is that God will capture the 心 of our students, transform their MINDS (头) through His Spirit to love Him and others, and empower their 手 to serve joyfully and faithfully to further His Kingdom.
Our Core Values Based On God’s Holy Word
As unique image-bearers of God, and resilient disciples of Christ, NCS makes the following statements based on Scriptures that are at the core of our Prayer, 我们的使命, 和我们的愿景. (马特hew 22:36-40, Deuteronomy 6:4-9, Ephesians 4:11-16, Psalm 115:1, Romans 11:36)
- Being transformed by the Gospel (Jeremiah 17:9, Ezekiel 36:26)
- Shepherding of the Heart (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Matthew 22:36-40)
- Discipleship for spiritual growth (John 13:16, 2 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Loving and Worshipping God (Duet 6:13. Ps. 100:2)
- The continuous pursuit of God the Father, 上帝之子, and God the Holy Spirit (Spiritual Growth/ Development/ Sanctification) (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- An eternal perspective with a Kingdom mindset (Colossians 3:23; Matthew 6:19-21)
- The authority and Truth of Scripture, the Inspired Word of God (1 Thessalonians 2:13; Psalm 19:7; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:16-21; Hebrews 4:12)
- Shaping a Biblical Worldview (Colossians 2:6-8; 1 Corinthians 2:14-16)
- Teaching dependence on God (Romans 11:36, John 15:5)
- The renewing of our minds (Discernment) (Proverbs 3:1-12; 2 Timothy 1:5; Romans 12:2; Phil 4:8)
- Striving for excellence in all things (Colossians 3:23, 2 Corinthians 8:7)
- Lifelong learning (Critical thinking and problem solving) (Psalm 119:99, Proverbs 18:15)
- Joyful and faithful service to God and others (Ps 100:2, 2 Tim. 3:17)
- Using unique God given gifts as citizens of the Kingdom (1 Corinthians 12)
- Christ-centered living (Col 3:23, Matt 5:16; 1 Timothy 4:12)
- Servant leadership as we show love to others (John 13:34-35, Matt. 20:26-28)
- The call in Micah 6:8 to “Do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with our God.” (Micah 6:8) (James 1:27)
- The Great Commission that calls us “to go and make disciples” to further God’s Kingdom. (马特. 28:19-20;马可福音16:15)
Portrait of a Nampa Christian Graduate
What type of student is Nampa Christian developing? Rooted in our core values, here are the types of qualities and characteristics we cultivate at NCS:
- Understand and commit to a personal, life-long relationship with Christ. (心)
- Understand and articulate a biblical worldview in all disciplinary areas, and defend that perspective in the world. (心 & 头)
- Pursue academic excellence and a desire for life-long learning in all disciplinary areas. (头)
- Develop moral integrity, demonstrated by righteous living and stewardship. (心脏、头部、 & 手)
- Empathize and work well with others while respecting the worth of every individual as made in God’s image. (心 & 手)
- Prepared and motivated to lead through lifelong service to others. (手)
- Know and apply spiritual giftedness. (头 & 手)
- Go and make disciples for the purpose of glorifying God with HEART, HEAD, 和手 in order to further His Kingdom.